[TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

Mike Schatzberg cherokeehillfarm at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 12:15:45 EDT 2014

I have been using Parallels on my OSX Mac for years to emulate a Windows OS. Currently running Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro laptop.

There were numerous bugs with Parallels that made this a challenge with HRD, version 5. These issues seem to be fully resolved with the latest Parallels versions, and logging and rig control seem to work well.

I run a mode where windows programs run in what is called coherence mode, and the programs run simultaneously with OSX programs. You can not tell that you are operating two different OS platforms simultaneously.

73,

Mike
W2AJI

Sent from my iPhone