[TenTec] Power distribution in Orion

PA5MW, Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Sat May 10 02:48:16 EDT 2014

The tricky part is soldering the correct length of the copper wire
crimped-soldered to the the PP inner part and implement that soldered
end on the board at the exact length, so the outer PP connector  housing
seats flat.
If you are not experienced in soldering/tooling, get some help.

73 Mark, PA5MW

Look at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384683803/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384552076/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384546215/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384683273/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/11384551726/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pa5mw/8728473367/in/photostream/

I have also seen the Power-Pole modification Wiki. For those with some
history on that, how has that worked out for you? Can anybody offer a
parts list? I am a total newbie to Power-Pole connectors. Thanks in
advance for your efforts and information.