[TenTec] Centurion issue.

P C A xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 09:55:05 EDT 2014

I goofed big time. In a hurry I clicked on a spot on my logging program, the Orion switched as it should. the Amp was already on that band, but the antenna was not. Anyway, I arched over the Tune Cap. I found the bad spot and used pattern files to smooth the burs out and polished the area with Scotch Brite. From yrs of experience I knew at best this would be temporary and it was. In the past I had some high voltage insulation, I think it was called Gliptol???? It worked in some cases.Any Ideas before I buy a new Capacitor from TenTec.Tnx Andy,W3LI