[TenTec] [Ten Tec} Centurion loading cap

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Sun May 11 20:38:40 EDT 2014

FWIW, I had two Tune capacitors arc. I sent them to Ten Tec and they were
disassembled. I do not know how they were repaired. The failures occured not
at the same time but two or years apart.

I believe the failures were caused by the damn cat sleeping on the amp. Cat
hair + voltage = big $$.

Mike
W8TRN