[TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

John Henry jhenry at tentec.com
Mon May 12 15:16:33 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

More details will be available at Dayton concerning the Patriot.
We aren't ready yet to set a ship date or a price, still in the beta test
phase. Need another board turn from the units we have in hand. We are
leveraging the success of the 506, and created a SSB/CW/Digital Mode Ready
version that customer have asked for. This is actually a very good product,
making headways into the Maker Faire market pretty well right now, and
getting some Maker Faire guys to get their ticket, and purchase Eagles or
other follow on TEN-TEC rigs.

As all can see, TEN-TEC is innovating, always have been first in so many
things, and this is just another TEN-TEC first.
And it WON'T be the last.

Thanks, and 73,
John Henry, KI4JPL
TEN-TEC Engineering

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 3:08 PM, GARY ....