[TenTec] Merger

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Mon May 12 20:37:25 EDT 2014

With today's rules you would most likely pay that tax no matter where they were based.  Slowly we are being forced to pay state taxes on anything we buy through the internet.  One way of trying to level the playing field for the local retailers that are loosing business to E commerce.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad