[TenTec] Rigs for sale: Triton IV and Omni VI

Roger Rippy via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Wed May 14 13:28:05 EDT 2014

 I have two HF rigs for sale with their matching power supplies:
Omni VI opt 2  Model 563   Serial number 90A10262 $775 plus shipping
Triton IV  Serial number 01561 $200 plus shipping
If interested please contact me at cw.op.Montana at gmail.com
Thank you and 73s,
W7RIP   Roger

I have a pending offer on the Triton IV with power supply. Thanks to all those who contacted me with an interest or offer.
I would like to sell a nice Omin VI with matching power supply and I think the price is fair and reasonable.
73s Roger   W7RIP