[TenTec] Eagle problem?

Carter k8vt at ameritech.net
Thu May 15 15:18:58 EDT 2014

On 5/14/2014 6:43 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
> Actually James hit on an important point here:  feedline length.
>
> You didn't specify which band(s) the problem is on.

Good point -- and my bad. I forgot to mention that this happens on 80-10
when used as a conventional dipole and also on 160 when the dipole is
used as a top loaded vertical (both leads of window line tied together)
and a Transmatch tuner instead of the Matchbox.

I was also remiss in not mentioning that I have this problem using two
different microphones, a TT 705 and a Heil Pro headset. This would seem
to eliminate the possibility of a bad connector -- unlikely they would
both be bad.

73,
Carter   K8VT