[TenTec] Check out the new 507 Patriot at Dayton and join the yahoo group

John Henry jhenry at tentec.com
Fri May 16 05:39:59 EDT 2014

Check out the new 507 Patriot at Dayton and join the yahoo group

Richy N2ZD has set up a Yahoo group for this new rig.

I'm including his announcement text he used for other groups below:

-----------

Check out the new Yahoo group!! The 507 is being unveiled in Dayton and
just like its Brother the 506, this bad boy is fully modifiable and it has
voice on 40m and 20m!!

  Simply search for the TenTec507Patriot and join... As always, include
your call or some other way we can identify you as an enthusiast and
human... Thanks, Richy N2ZD

It has all of the info we want to make public as of now. More info to come
and will be posted in that group.

Thanks and 73,

John Henry, KI4JPL

TEN-TEC Engineering, a Division of RFConcepts LLC