[TenTec] Fw: Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:32:22 EDT 2014

*And Gun Control to us means ... Hitting what you are Aiming at! ...
Biscuits and Not Toast... Polk Salad is more than the name of a song...
Dinner means the Noon Meal... And a Mans Word is Stronger than any Written
Contract... If a Neighbor gets Sick, we will Mow his Lawn for him, because
we know that he would do the same for us...  I never want to live anywhere
else! *
*                                                        Wade/KJ4WS*

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <RMcGraw at blomand.net>wrote:

> Great response.
>
> Spoken as a true Southerner,   No Apologies.
> 73
> Bob, K4TAX
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cecil" <chacuff at cableone.net>

>>> etc.  Most of the low tax states are the "Welfare states"   That is,