[TenTec] Re "merger": color me puzzled

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Tue May 20 08:40:28 EDT 2014

Gang,

With all that’s been said, there is a casuality already.

I market several small projects to the ham radio community, and it looks like I’ll have to source the cabinets from a different company.

here’s a snippet from Tom Salvetti, from Ten Tec

Dear OEM Customers:

Announced this week, Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC merged under the RF Concepts banner.  The merger creates a multi-million-dollar communications company offering a span of high power RF Amplifiers, Transceivers, Surveillance Receivers and more.

Our strategic vision for the combined companies is to focus 100% of our efforts and capital investment in engineering an ever expanding line of innovative and customer-driven communications products.  We've made the difficult decision to curtail operation of our much smaller division offering custom enclosures.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE

prosolar at sssnet.com