[TenTec] Merger

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Tue May 20 21:05:10 EDT 2014

I agree...I'd buy that.  That said I would also like to see Ten-Tec do a blow out flagship to showcase the best they are capable of.

It would be a low volume unit but would be competitive with the Icom 7800, the Kenwood TS-990 and the Yaesu FT-9000...  Things learned in that process could trickle down to the volume sales leaders...

Just thinking out loud...

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad