[TenTec] Merger

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Tue May 20 21:24:40 EDT 2014

One of these days, I will turn on the transceiver and there will be no
signals anywhere. Either the operators are very old or SK.  I run with a
small group of about 15 or so and there 3 under the age of 60. Two others
are 80+ and another just hit 93.

Does anyone stats on the ages of folks in the hobby?

Agree with Jim.

Mike
W8TRN