[TenTec] OT Question -- Does this make sense...?

mcelmer1 mcelmer1 at netecin.net
Tue May 20 21:37:38 EDT 2014

Kinda like one guy who ran all of his panel llights on a 12V wallwart His
reasoning was the bulbs would last longer. Or another dead head who put a
potetniometer on the blower fan for a pair of 3-500z's.

Dunno. The companies hire guys with letters behind their names (E.E. ME etc)
to design stuff and bone heads in the hobby "undesign" the equipment.

Must be true cuz I read them on the QRZ forums - can not make up this stuff.

Mike
W8TRN