[TenTec] AA0CR…Richard Garrett??

Paul Gentry phgentry at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:21:32 EDT 2014

I would suggest we not trash this guy on the forum.  We don't know all the
details and we should keep our suspicions in our heads and not type
our opinions out on the net.  We don't even know the timing of the events.
Mr. Sprague needs to do some due diligence to get to the bottom of the
matter.  Primarily by getting in touch with AA0CR.

Paul K4BWG