[TenTec] AA0CR?Richard Garrett??

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:15:10 EDT 2014

The address is legit -- I pass by it on a regular basis, about 3 miles from
my QTH. In my 20 years in DC, I've never heard him on the air.

He's in a really bad (RF)  location, with lots of embassies nearby. His
address is a building just south of the very large Russian Embassy
compound.

No phone is listed. No surprise. If he only has a cell phone, it won't be
listed. Qite common here.

GL!

73, Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC