[TenTec] The next flagship

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 12:48:00 EDT 2014

I don't know how many of you subscribe to Facebook or Google+ but if you
look at the shack photos on the QRZ page, you won't see much
American-made equipment other than the occasional Elecraft K3.
You can see the same thing in photos in CQ Magazine.
It's pretty much JA gear.  And these are the shacks that tend to cause
me to have "shack envy," for lack of a better term.

73 de Jim - AD6CW