[TenTec] limited to one antenna

Paul DeWitte k9ot at yousq.net
Fri May 23 20:23:44 EDT 2014

For a while all that I had up was an 80m delta loop in the horizontal
configuration. It was at about 50 feet, fed with open wire to a Johnson
match box.Worked ALL bands with that ant. If I was limited to just one
antenna and had the room and supports that would be it for me.

As far as an 80m dipole being directional on the upper bands, if you have
your resonant 10,15,20m dipole up high it will also be directional
broadside. So what is the difference? Maybe just not the direction you want.

my .02 worth

73 Paul K9OT