[TenTec] Centurion Issue

P C A xtraham58 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 09:56:56 EDT 2014

I would like to thank all the folks that responded with help and suggestions. This is what this hobby is all about.I found Glyptal at GC Products. I looked at all of their chemicals and found Corona Dope. Glyptal has a break down voltage rating just over 3K. The Corona dope has a break down rating in the mid 4K range. I ordered a 2 oz bottle of the Corona dope. The cost of shipping was more than the product as it had to be shipped by UPS as a HAZ-MAT.  Going to give it a try.Also, Will keep the suggestion of using the Kapton Tape in my back pocket, tnx.Will post the results in the future.Tnx Agn  Andy,