[TenTec] AA0CR…Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:06:53 EDT 2014

On 5/25/2014 7:25 PM, denton sprague wrote:
> Update….several warning have surfaced about this bozo…keeps using photos of the same TT Orion II. Below is my posting….have dropped an email to the Wash DC police dept and will pursue other avenues including trying to get the FCC to pull his ticket.
>
> I was recently scammed by Richard Garrett,
> AA0CR for payment towards a Ten Tec Orion II
> And I am not the only one!!
> Address
> Richard Garrett
> 2500 Wisconsin Ave NW Apt 305
> Wash, DC 2007
> email: richardgarrett02 at gmail.com
>
> He uses the below bank transfer account.
> Account Name: Mary Jane Robinson
> Name of Bank: Woodforest National
> Account Number: 1544322199
> Route Number: 071926809On May 21, 2014, at 7:52 AM, denton sprague <denton at oregontrail.net> wrote:

I expect yes, you have been scammed, but by Mary Jane Robinson, not
Richard Garrett. Why would anyone who is legit ask you to wire money to
someone else's account?

Before you get in too deep accusing him of something he probably did not
do, I suggest you get all the facts.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ