[TenTec] Ten Tec custom enclosures comment...

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun May 25 15:12:20 EDT 2014

Was that a trick question?  ;-)

You can source enclosures from China for about 1/10 of the price in the US
or Europe.
Including shipping it's about 1/5 the price.
They'll even drill the holes for this price.

I'm not guessing on this.
I just did it for a new product that I will announce next month in
Friedrichshafen.

Everyone has been speculating on what Ten-Tec must do to compete with the JA
companies.
Well this is one of the necessary [evil] steps.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)