[TenTec] AA0CR…Richard Garrett?? SCAMMER!!!

bob barnes via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Mon May 26 06:48:42 EDT 2014

I was the vic of one of these scams.  we must remember we are in a new era of dishonesty now and its buyer beware.  that money may have been sent to a us address but I assure you it is now in a 3rd world country.  there is no recourse and the police really can do nothing in this situation!

if there is cash involved then buyer beware if you still want to deal then be very diligent with the other side in checking things out and still there is a chance to be ripped off.  I have probably done 100 deals and finally got hit big time but best to put it in the past and move on and learn.

bob

all things are possible in Christ Jesus our savior