[TenTec] WO8L I am interested in several items

Paul K. hglent at frii.com
Wed May 28 14:29:43 EDT 2014

Rick,
I saw this list you posted on the Ten Tec Reflector.  Please contact me off list at  wa0bag at arrl.net I may be able to take a few items.

Thank you

73

Paul K.
WA0BAG

Ten Tec Model 1210 kit 10 meter/2 meter transverter.  Unbuilt.  All parts.  No manual $55.

Two Ten Tec Model 1202 dual band watt meters.  Both built and both with manuals.  $35 each.

Ten Tec Model 1251 RF counterpoise kit.  Unbuilt with manual.  $40.

Ten Tec wallwart, output 800 ma $15.

Ten Tec Model 207 Ammeter.  Lower scale for TT power supplies 251 and 261.  Upper scale for TT power supplies 252 and 262.  $45.

Manual for Ten Tec 5 ohm dummy load kit model 1203.  No kit.  Just the manual.  $5.

All from the estate of the late KE4ERK in Winston-Salem, NC.  All proceeds to Jo, his widow.

Make an offer.

We found an OMNI VI Plus, a Paragon II and lots of other stuff.  All bought now but every box yields something new.

It is wearing me out.

73s,

Rick
WO8L