[TenTec] OT: Chinese Amplifiers

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Fri May 30 02:38:58 EDT 2014

Neat thing they didn't have in 1959 Jim....

The DELETE KEY....just push it and the world gets happy again...

On another topic closer to home...secondary market prices for Orion II's seem to be staying healthy...I wouldn't be surprised to see them increase a bit now that new ones are no longer available.  Haven't seen one bust $3k yet but their close.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad