[TenTec] New radios in the future

HamOperator jrichards at k8jhr.com
Tue Nov 4 13:19:10 EST 2014

Profit can often be a very small amount... I might consider the
investment if you meant 15% of gross revenue...   ;-)

  Actually... you may have a good idea ... we could sell covers for HTs
first, like cell phone covers... big business.   Then move to other
gear... maybe custom shock dampening neoprene covers for antenna
analyzers... and then...