[TenTec] Contesting Now On 17 Meters?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Nov 5 10:24:14 EST 2014

On 11/4/2014 10:13 PM, Ronf404 wrote:
> I haven't heard them well enough to work them yet, but I've been trying.

The seem to hear very well. I've been traveling and just returned home
yesterday afternoon. So far, I've worked them on 30M CW, 17M SSB, and
long path on 40M CW. They were very good copy on 30M, but I needed a
Beverage to copy them on 40M and I needed the Noise Reduction turned on
in my K3 to copy them on 17M. Short path for me is 11,000 miles. They
were also loud on 20M RTTY around 00Z yesterday, but I didn't get through.

73, Jim K9YC