[TenTec] Pan-Adaptor vs. Using BandMap with Ten-Tec Transceivers

HamOperator jrichards at k8jhr.com
Wed Nov 5 16:23:15 EST 2014

Rick...  you have already decided you don't want (or need) a panadapter.

No problem... because NO ONE NEEDS a panadapter.

Nevertheless, some operators consider it another tool in the
contest toolbox, and believe it provides useful information and it
does not have to cost $1000 to realize that functionality.

Remember... YOU say "horses for courses"  which I take to mean,
"to each is own..."  - and there is more than one way to skin the
contest cat.