[TenTec] Pan-Adaptor vs. Using BandMap with Ten-Tec Transceivers

Art Roberts - W5AER w5aer at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 23:55:08 EST 2014

Steve,

Back then, I started with a Twoer too, but added the converter/receiver
and just transmitted with the Twoer. The Twoer's had very good audio
punch, for a low power rig.
I was at Westover AFB, Mass at the time and needed some selectivity.
Also added a Cushcraft 16 element collinear on the roof of the barracks.
Fun days...

Art
____

Art Roberts - W5AER