[TenTec] can't service the omni-VI mixer

Ralph Arnold rea.papaof10 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:48:23 EST 2014

That sounds like some excelent advice.  I'm an old NAVY trained Aviation
Electronics Tech Radio Communications  been repairing radios for almost 50
yrs   I've had a lot of radios over the years  That I managed to keep
working   A couple years ago I stopped at the TenTec factory an was really
impressed with their line of radios.  They are made like a Mercedes simple
,reliable, good engineering, and most of all repairable.  I have several
older TT radios  that enjoy in  my retirement.  Feels good knowing that I
got a shot at fixing them RS parts. HiHi  Enough of my rambling just had to
throw in my 2 cents worth.  73 KD8BTQ  rALPH