[TenTec] FS: TEN TEC 1208 6 METER TRANSVERTER

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Mon Nov 17 00:38:38 EST 2014

It will if you can make sure that the Delta II puts out no more than
about 5 watts.  During the last sunspot peak, I managed to work all
continents with my Argonaut II, and one of these 1208 transverters,
barefoot to a 4 element Hy-Gain yagi.

I don't know about the Delta II, but my Omni V sometimes had a high
powered RF spike upon keying, even though mine had the QRP mod, and it
was set for about 5 watts out.

The Argo and Delta II rigs have the best noise blanker I have ever
used.  Mine even takes out a lot of solar and auroral noise.

73,

Steve WA9JML