[TenTec] FS: KR-1B keyer & KR-20A

Al Sirois alsirois at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 17 11:52:20 EST 2014

Gentlemen:...............The KR-20-A not only has the two RCA connection on
the back, but has the following features:

A)    May be powered by 120 VAC
B)    May be powered by 12 VDC
C)    Has speed control w/ nob on the front panel (0-60 WPM)
D)    On/OFF switch on front panel
E)    Power light on front panel
F)    singles paddle w/ adjustments for both "dit & da" up front

I paid $50.- for it and shipping about $15.- cont. USA...In great condition
have been using it for OMNI-A & Delta-II in the past......FOR SALE....>

AL SIROIS
ALSIROIS at ROADRUNNER.COM
USPMO TO POB-2
EAST BOOTHBAY, ME 04544