[TenTec] OT Computer Assistance

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 14:28:32 EST 2014

*Hello to All,*
*                    I don't think it is Fair to use a Computer in
Contests. In my way of looking at it, where would the fun be in Deer
Hunting.... If you already know which tree he will be standing under? Also,
if we know that a person is doing Computer/Keyboard CW ..... I will Never
answer their calls. A memory keyer for calling CQ may be OK but having 30
or so prerecorded phrases at your Push Button Command is Cheating ....
Plain and Simple...*

*                                                      73 de Wade/KJ4WS*