[TenTec] OT Computer Assistance

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Sun Nov 23 08:05:16 EST 2014

Thanks to everyone for their comments and suggestions in my quest to upgrade.

I must apologize to those who sent personal email objecting to my use of the
reflector to create such a clogging plethora of OT messages. That was not my
intent. Perhaps I should have requested personal replies rather than asking
without that consideration. I am sorry about that.

Regarding the multitude of responses, I was truly blessed. I'm wading through
all of the email and contemplating what to do. There are three major streams
of thought and each has its own pluses and minuses. What I did learn is that
far more considerations exist than I had ever imagined. Now, to determine what
is best for me will require additional research.

Again thanks to all. And, please feel free to send email to me on this topic
off list.

I appreciate gleaning from the best of the best in Ham Radio.

Sincere 73,

de Phil - N8PS