[TenTec] OT: K9YC on Vertical or Horizontal / Heights

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 21:26:12 EST 2014

Arggghh! I despise "auto-wrong!" Meant *circular polarization.* Linearly polarized radiation becomes circular after reflection from the ionosphere due to Earth's magnetic field.

I dunno what cochlear polarization is, either.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith