[TenTec] Used Orion 565

K7TXO Radio k7txoradio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:07:02 EST 2014

I am selling my Orion 565.  Very nice physical and operating condition.  Non-smoking house and excellent shack environment including stable electrical power, station grounding, etc.  All controls work as they should.  Battery was changed about a year ago.  Latest firmware. Used pretty much every day and just had two CW QSO’s to Sweden and Denmark just this morning, barefoot with power set to 85 watts just because I like to run less than full bore.

Standard as well as 500 Hz TEN-TEC optional roofing filter included.  Antenna Tuner included.  Hard copy manual included.  The original newer style rubber VFO rings included as well as these older style (matches my Centaur amp) rings included.

$1,389 PayPal plus $50 shipping to direct CONUS buyer only.