[TenTec] Orion II for sale....

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Nov 24 19:10:28 EST 2014

Quite right, Barry !!

I am selling a lovely Orion II as is for a mere $2350  (incl shipping)
with all optional filters, very low mileage, to a CON US
buyer/destination only (maybe to a Canadian guy with additional shipping
cost)  - photos available on request.   Looks brand new.  I got it from
an OF who rarely used it before he becoming too sick to run his shack,
and then I just used my Omni VII instead, so it has very few miles on
it.  Pity not to see someone use it.

Please contact me off list if interested...  email me at   my call
sign   @ ARRL.net

Thanks.