[TenTec] Wanted and for sale.

Katz Ajamas ajamas.rn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:45:45 EST 2014

Hi all...

Wanted:

I am looking for an enclosure for my hamfest found 'basket case' Orion 565.
There may be some missing internal sheet metal as well. It looks like there
is supposed to be some sort of cover for the filters and who knows what
else should be there and isn't :-)  Suggestions for clever application of
lumber and plexiglass welcome. I do not have access to a sheet metal shear
or brake so steel is pretty far down the list.

For sale:

These are left over parts, after assembling my Orion 565 'kit'.
- TenTec filter. It's the stock, 2400Hz bandwidth 9001.5 kHz CF, short,
filter that fits the Orion 566, Eagle, etc. $50 includes USA postage.
- Filter board for Orion 566, no filters. It's an early version with rework
on the back to correct an error. It should work in the 565 to allow the
smaller filters as plug in. $55 includes USA postage.
- Orion 566 audio board $55 includes USA postage.
- Orion optical encoder $50 includes USA postage.
- Orion 566 backplane board. This is the board that runs front to back in
the middle of the chassis. $55 includes USA postage.
- Something that appears to be part of an OMNI V chassis. It's labeled with
"final amplifier subassembly 81342, Control board 81456, 9MHz IF Board
81410, etc. If you need this, it's FREE for postage or can meet near L5P
Atlanta.

73,
Bob AH7I

BCNU SKN