[TenTec] Relationship between the Pegasus and Jupiter -

Clayton Brantley via TenTec tentec at contesting.com
Tue Nov 25 19:49:27 EST 2014

To put into simple terms, a Jupiter is a Pegasus with knobs. They do use the same command set and asa matter of fact, you can bring up a Jupiter in the "Pegasus" mode by using the program from TenTec andalso the one that N4PY has.There is some data out there on the web about the design of the Jupiter but I cannot remember where.I used to have a Jupiter and really liked it.  If I could sell the amplifier I have, I would buy another Jupiter.
73 Clayton N4EV