[TenTec] Used Orion 565 Prices

Al Gulseth wb5jnc at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 27 08:44:40 EST 2014

Just to put it in perspective: how much has automobile depreciation cost you
in the past decade? Or how much is a decade old computer item worth now?

Unless it's very rare or desirable, even a "collectable" (radio or otherwise)
usually isn't worth as much as it was new when scaled for inflation.

Just my $0.02 worth....

73, Al