[TenTec] N1MM Plus Testing needs Jupiter and original Argonaut testers

Wade Staggs tvman1954 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:51:39 EST 2014

*Hello Ben,*
*                      I am not a contester in any way. But we do have a
New to Me Green Display Jupiter, that will be under Computer Control when
the correct cable arrives. And we have been looking to find a Logging
Program for just General Rag Chew purposes. Please, tell me how we can
help.*

*
     73 from Wade/KJ4WS*