[TenTec] Modern version of the Tec Tec Corsair - please Ten Tec!

Gary - AB9M glhuber at msn.com
Wed Oct 1 12:58:56 EDT 2014

Great idea. My Corsair II, external VFO, and matching spkr/PS are still
operating. I worked a LOT of DX with the Corsair II and have decided NOT to
part with it as long as I can keep it operating (I have the PIC replacement
for the frequency counter and display). The OMNI-VII is still my primary
radio which interfaces with DXLab Suite and N1MM.  If an analog CORSAIR III
with DDS and CAT interface were to become available, I'd buy one and keep my
other radios as well.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M