[TenTec] Modern version of the Tec Tec Corsair - please Ten, Tec!

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:56:41 EDT 2014

SDR using DSP software running on the PC means latency delay of 100-200msec
in transmit and receive.  Yeah, this destroys the beautiful QSK of the
Corsair and makes quick turn around qso's impossible (qsk, contesting,
pileups, etc).  This is also the problem with all the SDR radios out there
other than the Flex 6000 series, which uses fast internal processing to do
the SDR DSP.

73, Barry N1EU