[TenTec] Modern version of the Tec Tec Corsair - please Ten Tec!

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 08:55:02 EDT 2014

I have an HQ-170! My dad W5JHJ (SK) bought it knew in May 1959. It does sound good, however completely different from my TT O2 or my '930S. The audio stage band pass filtering has a lot to do with this. It's amazing what Hammarlund did with LC components!

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith