[TenTec] Modern version of the Tec Tec Corsair - please , Ten Tec!

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Oct 4 11:33:28 EDT 2014

rick,

you need to insert one more item to your list right after operators

Money!

Let’s face it, the guy (or club) that has the $$$ can afford to buy all the neat things that together win contests.

I don’t live too far away from the K3LR contest station. There’s enough aluminum up in the air to supply airplanes to a small country.

the guy with a (fill in the blank with your favorite rig) can’t compete with stations like that with dipole slung in the trees.

Yes, Yes, and Yes, I know you don’t compete in the same category as K3LR with a dipole and Argonaut V. But still, after the smoke clears, who get’s their photo on the cover of CQ magazine? The crew of K3LR or me with my dipole and Ten Tec rig?

MIke, wb8vge