[TenTec] WRTC-18

Steve Berg wa9jml at frontier.com
Fri Oct 10 19:42:51 EDT 2014

I still have my HW-7, but much prefer my Argonauts.  I did manage to
work W1AW/KL7 with the Argonaut VI and my trap vertical on 20 Meter CW.
That was quite a thrill.  During the last F2 peak, I managed to work all
continents on 6 Meters with my Argonaut II and Ten Tec transverter,
barefoot into a 4 element Hy-Gain yagi at about 55 feet.  8 watts put me
into the same power classification as the people running 8877's!  But it
was a great time!

73,

Steve WA9JML