[TenTec] Frequency accuracy

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at verizon.net
Wed Oct 22 22:28:58 EDT 2014

Pretty funny, Mike,

That's the curse of the digital display. Everyone operates on  a
frequency that ends in 0.0000.  Nets are locked on frequency when we
used to list the net frequency as "plus or minus for QRM".  Back in the
day I was happy when I could interpolate the frequency on my HW-100 to
within 2 kHz.

                         73,

                         Bob WB2VUF