[TenTec] Centurion is on the Fritz

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Oct 23 16:42:40 EDT 2014

On 10/23/2014 10:54 AM, Richards wrote:
> I have modest DIY sills and test equipment but I am game to try any
> diagnostic test within my skill level.  Any ideas?

I don't know that particular amp, but if my Titan were doing it, I would
suspect the failure of the TX/RX relay. The Titan keying logic monitors
the position of the relay and won't TX unless the relay has pulled in.

Another thought -- try CW and see if it works. If it does, it could be a
failure in the audio chain. Something as simple as a broken mic cable.

73, Jim K9YC