[TenTec] FS - Low Mileage Orion II Transceiver

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Sun Oct 26 00:05:35 EDT 2014

For Sale - One (1) Low Mileage Orion II transceiver in excellent
condition and all optional filters.  I am the second owner and
understand the first owner had very little time to use it before
becoming ill and forsaking the hobby.   I am selling only because I just
don't use it, turning to my Omni VII and other radios, instead.   Photos
on request to anyone with serious interest...  to the merely curious, it
looks pretty much like all the others ... ;-)

Looks good and works as it should, but sold AS IS.  Price = $2,750.00
(which includes packing, shipping and insurance by Fed Ex to ConUS
buyer, only; payment by Postal Service Money Order, Alaskan buyer pays
$10 more.  I might consider a Canadian buyer, if he can talk me into
it.  I like Canadian hams, but there are issues shipping stuff to CA
destinations.)

Interested parties, please contact me off list only.  Thank you.