[TenTec] BIG THANKS TO JOHN HENRY

Richards jrichards at k8jhr.com
Mon Oct 27 19:44:18 EDT 2014

Good Story, Rick.   Sounds like you could use a headset and foot
switch... but then did say you are swearing off sideband contests ...
again ...   ;-)

I wonder if you could gain better rig control using N4PY, and link it to
the Omni Rig - Logging program  combination, and get greater rig
control, while maintaining the rig-logger functionality you like.   Just
thinking out loud.

I would have looked for you on the air, but my Centurion is in the shop,
and I figure I would need it to reach over that big hill in your
backyard.   Rats.

Happy days, OM.