[TenTec] Corsair II troubles

Allan Taylor k7gt.cw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:03:12 EDT 2014

Reflector folks:

We are working on a late model Corsair II that I purchased last fall but
never had occasion to turn on until May. It didn't work, had other things to
do... Anyway, we have figured out why no CW receive (no BP filters operative
in CW) and fixed it (reattached jumper around 1.8 filter slot). But we found
that CW and LOCK don't transmit while SSB does. We think we have narrowed
the problem down to the balanced modulator board but haven't gotten past
that point.

Does anyone have some specific suggestions that would apply to this
problem?

--
73     Allan    K7GT